Thursday, December 18, 2014

Winter Waterfalls

Filler post today guys, sorry! I just got off a 5-hour plane ride with a 3-year old (who may or may not had been cranky most of the flight) and the next 72 hours are going to be SUPER BUSY, so... yeah.

I did another waterfall. I'm not sorry, I effin' love this style! And with the blue, it's just.. augh, so GORGEOUS!! I stamped some snowflakes on to my ring finger, and freehanded the ones on my thumbs. I added the little rhinestones to hide some mistakes. These were so fun to wear!!


Had some fun with my watermark. Still figuring out Gimp.
I may have been playing with filters on instagram. Maybe. 


I should be back up to posting next week, but seeing as it's Christmas and I won't have my nail polish stash with me, I can't make any guarantees.

If I don't see you then, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!! (I'll be driving across the country, so I dunno if I'll be able to post for New Years' either... sorry). Please stay safe, and stay warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment