Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day!

I meant to post this yesterday, but went on a surprise date instead! I had fun!
Now I'm all lonely on Valentine's day :(
Just kidding, I have you guys! :D

I. LOVED. THESE. NAILS. Love love love love love!!! I was SO NOT excited to make them and then I got SO EXCITED to wear them!

Don'tcha just love it when that works out??


These were a little hard, because I had JUST cut my nails down. I'm not proud of all of them, but I LOVE the way my ring finger is! See the four hearts?

My left hand (oddly enough) didn't turn out so well, and frankly I'm kinda ashamed of them :/ They were still awesome to wear, it's just they didn't have the AWESOMENESS of this hand.


I hope you lovelies had a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment