Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dem Bones, Dem Bones!

I decided to try and replicate a post from pinterest, instead of adding my own little twist, just to practice and to see where I really am. Lol okay that's a bunch of bullcrap. Sorry. I just REALLY liked this design!

Original post is here.




This actually turned out better than I expected it to! ... On my left hand, at least. My left hand still isn't down for the finesse it takes to make the tiny bones, but it didn't do too bad.

These took me a loooong time. I wish I had a more opaque orange, I had to do several coats on top of a white, and you can still kinda see where the white isn't even.

For these nails, I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, Pure Ice Kiss me Here, Revlon's Spirit, and Flower's Eye of the Tiger Lily. Top coat is Matte Me Crazy by NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment