Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas nails!

These are the nails I wore to my family Christmases. Everyone had a great time and we all enjoyed each others' company :) My awesomesauce boyfriend got me a bottle of Essie (not my only present), which I'll show off in another post.

The first time I tried stamping my accent nails, I stamped with Mash-50, but I just could NOT get them to come out right, so I gave up and tried something different, which you see below.


I'm getting back into the stamping groove! My mom got me a $100 gift card to Amazon, so I could spoil myself a little for my birthday (my dad gave me a check, which mostly went towards bills. Ugh, adulthood!), and I bought some Winstonia stamping plates (as well as a crapton of other nail art stuff, so stay tuned as it all comes in!).

Finding a green that will stamp on red is REALLY hard. Finally I gave up and stamped red on white and green on textured white. 

For my main nails I stamped Sinful Colors' Under 18 on Sinful Colors' Tokyo Pearl using W120, and Sinful Colors' HD Nails on OPI Liquid Sand Solitaire using BM-205 on my accent nails.

The first time I tried stamping my accent nails (the plaid in the top pic) I stamped with Mash-50, but I just could NOT get them to come out right, so I gave up and tried something different.

The shimmer of both Under 18 and Tokyo Pearl made the nails look kinda like candy canes :) It was very interesting to look at, but I couldn't get it to capture on the camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment