Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

YAY! CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE! 

This is one of my favorite holidays. I'm Irish, I love potatoes, my favorite food is corned beef. I might dye some white wine green. 

So I'm really excited to do St. Paddy's Day nails. You might get another post. 

To start off: these nails are not my favorite. The two greens I chose look REALLY different in the bottles, but when stamped they were REALLY close. Oddly, the darker color turned out lighter after sponging. 

I sponged Finger Paints Silkscreen Green and Sally Hansen's Tan Lime in a gradient. Apparently, Tan Lime is much more sheer than I was expecting. 
I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White as the base color. On the accent nail, I used striping tape and Tan Lime to create the stripes. 

Flash

Sunlight
After actually looking at the pics, I like them a little more than I did when they were on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment