Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dusty, Ditzy, Dandelions

Hey guys, sorry about the long hiatus, life got super busy and hectic and stressful and I haven't even had time to do my nails lately. Hopefully things settle down soon and I can post regularly again.

I finally had a moment last night, so I did a design I've been wanting to do for a bit. Dandelions!


I love these colors together. I used Essie's Bikini So Teeny and Pure Ice's Kiss Me Here for the base colors, and then threw in Pure Ice's Silver Mercedes for the gradient and the fan brush art. The dandelions were done in Revlon's Spirit.  I created the dandelions using a 10/0 spotter brush that came in a Walmart paint brush pack, cleanup was with a 1/4" angle from Michael's. Fan brush was part of a nail-art brush set I bought on Amazon.

I had a lot of fun with this design. Took a while, but it turned out really cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment