Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday, Blog!

So my blog's birthday was a long, long time ago. Like, September... But I *just now* got my blog's present, so we're celebrating! YAAY! The blog is 2 years old! So I got me a present! A Macro Lens!

I bought it at ThinkGeek. It's a rubber band that holds the lens to my phone's camera and allows me to take shots from SUPER close and SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICALLY zoomed in. So I took some shots while doing tonight's mani.

The lens

China Glaze's Cosmic Dust with an LED lamp for lighting. 

China Glaze's Cosmic Dust, again. Just trying to get the holo to appear
It's been a long, horrible week. There was a death in the family, and I don't get to say goodbye. I'm exhausted and getting motivation has been extremely hard. So I decided to do an easy mani that I enjoy wearing, which is a waterfall. In purple, which is a fun, easy color to wear.


I hope you guys had a better week than I do. Have a wonderful rest of your week as well!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment