Thursday, December 27, 2012

1000 Views and A Guest Star

I've hit the 1,000 views mark! This may not be huge for some bloggers, hitting 1,000+ every day, but I've had several blogs over the years, and never got this high. This is BIG for little ol' me! I want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who visits and/or promotes my blog. I love you all from the bottom of my heart ♥

To celebrate, I did acrylics on my friend's fingers, and did some really pretty "Peppermint" watermarbling and stamps!

She wanted really short nails, as she types all day.
I'm still having an issue cleaning cuticles.... buuut it was 1am and we were both ready to pass out.
No, I'm not trained in acrylics, and I used the cheap Kiss set from Walmart. I learned watching my mom get manicures by her friend, and these aren't great as I haven't had a lot of practice yet, but they're still hanging on.

Heaven, the nail model/guest, writes: "I absolutely love my nails! The pride you took on making them perfect and being sure I was happy with them was amazing. The water coloring you did on them is absolutely beautiful and the way you cut them to a perfect length so I can work in my every day life was perfect. I love my nails they are awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment