Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year's!

And auld acquainted be forgot! Something-something hang sign!
...Yeah I dunno the words.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Ah a fresh, new, clean slate! ...Or another day, whatever.

I've been planning these nails for a while now. It's funny, I get so excited about doing my nails for a holiday and then I never actually do the designs I had planned... Okay not so funny I guess. More kinda pathetic, really....

ANYWAYS!

Silver and Gold
I couldn't get a good pic for the life of me :( But this is a great pic of the color in the light, so yay?
These were really cute and really fun to wear :)

Hope you had a great New Year's Eve, and that your New Year's Day wasn't too hungover! I got the best New Year's Kiss ever from the sweetest little boy in the world ♥


May your new year be full of luck, health, and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment