Monday, January 7, 2013

Geometric Gradient

I'm usually not a huge fan of Geometric patterns, but I figured one of the reasons I made a blog was to expand my horizons and push my comfort zone a little bit, so I decided to just go with it. And I'm glad that I did!

I decided to do the accent in B&W, but once I'd finished my nails, I realized that I liked the accent nails best. Don't you hate it when that happens? 

See? Isn't the accent nail just the cutest?
I *do* like the other nails, but I wish I'd switched them lol
What do you think? What colors would you have chosen? I used Sinful Colors for the white, black, and purple, Sally Henson's XtremeWear for the blue, and Wet'n'Wild with Fergie for the green.

I achieved the gradient on the stamp by laying the colors down where I wanted them, and then scraping. Pretty darn simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment