Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Might Be Addicted to Pinterest.

It's pretty bad. I'm getting some GREAT mani ideas, though!

Anyways, using pinterest, I found this amazing look, and I HAD to try my hand at it! (hahah get it! So punny!) Turns out PAA had ALSO gotten this look from this Pin! So it's kinda a full-circle, right?

Anyways, here's my version!



 I decided to do a black underneath just for fun. Louboutin-ish! 

How the crap do you pronounce Louboutin?

For these nails, I used Sinful Colors' Timbleberry, Pure Ice's Black Rage, and Pure Ice's Superstar!.
 They look WAY better from a distance, but isn't that always how it goes with heavy-detailed things? lol

On my thumbs and right hand, I was impatient and the topcoat smeared the details a little (on my right thumb it's HORRIBLE). In my defense, it was time for bed and I just wanted to go to sleep...

Have you fallen in love with a website other than Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment