Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Color Pick!

So I let Era pick the color to day! He chose NYC's Prince Street from the In A New York Minute line.

It's a lovely violet color, only needs 2 coats. It SAYS it's quick dry, but I don't believe it. It's faster than NYC's regular polishes, but it still bubbled.





So I've been wanting to try this for a while.. Basically do the water spotted method, with a couple of opaque colors.

I chose to use Sinful Colors' Let me go and Bali Mist for this... and I love the effect! The camera doesn't, though. :(



This is the best pic that shows the texture.
I used the Sally Hansen's Instant Strength again for the base, and for top coats, I covered it in matte and then waterspotted a shiny top coat.

Seriously, this is a really cute mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment