Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Hate Orange!

...But the moment I saw this polish, I fell in love with it. I went back about four hours later and bought it. I honestly don't have any clue what I'm going to do with it, but it's sooooo pretty! I'm already really excited for Halloween, and this just added to it.

Now, if only we can get the exact same thing, but in red or blue....




This is the new Black Magic from Sinful Colors' Halloween 2013, and boy, it worked it's magic on me! It's got black and silver micro glitters and a larger orange.

I put this over Sinful Colors' Black on Black, and with that I only needed one coat. The tint is very transparent, and would have needed several layers to get opacity. The formula is wonderful, the glitters lay flat, and it's actually pretty easy to come off. I'm excited to get a good look at the other Halloween polishes!


Have you seen the new release? Which ones are you excited for?


No comments:

Post a Comment