Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's a Girl!!!

I'm getting a niece! My sister Jacq and her husband recently found out they're having a little girl, and I'm soooo excited for them! Congrats, mi famiglia!
So I used this opportunity to use a lot of pink, and to use some stamps I've had that I've wanted to use for a while :)


There was black crap coming from weird places. A couple of my nails have black smudges,
and IDK where it's coming from...
Stamping plate by GALS, GA36
Pinkie: Single bow, Stamp. Ring: Saran wrap with three shades of pink, with a rhinestone. Middle: Stamp of many bows. Pointer: Half-moon with dots. Thumb (not pictured): Gradient of three pinks.

Stamp plate by GALS, GA7

Saran Wrap, three layers, pink rhinestone.

I used five different colors for these nails.
Base for all five: L'Oreal Penthouse Pink.
Pointer: Sinful Colors Glass Pink, Daredevil, and Rue Beaute (Glow In The Dark) Pink
Middle and Pinkie: Sinful Colors Fusion Neon
Ring: Sinful Colors Fusion Neon, Rue Beaute (Glow In The Dark) Pink
Thumb: Rue Beaute (Glow In The Dark) Pink, Sinful Colors Fusion Neon.

All are topped with Seche Vite.

Congrats again to my sister and brother-in-law! I love you guys, and can't wait to meet my niece, Makenna Jr.!

No comments:

Post a Comment