Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sinful Colors Cinderella

I found a princess! Cinderella is a wonderful baby blue with pink and silver microshimmer. It's a bit thin and took me four coats. I considered doing it over another pale blue, but I'd already done two coats by the time I thought about it... I love it, though. It dries fast, it isn't streaky, and it's just really great to work with :)

OH! I hit 5000k views today! Thank you guys! It's so great to see that I'm getting somewhere... I've been told it's unhealthy to talk to yourself hahaha

So I've decided to switch up the shape of my nails, a la Christina at Let Them Have Polish. My reason is different though. My nails just keep chipping at the corners, so to prevent that this is what's happening, the corners come off. I'm sure I'll get used to it... eventually.

So I have swatches tonight! I remembered to do those! Holy cow!


I could NOT capture the pink shimmer, this was as close as I was getting.


I chose to stamp with Sinful Colors Fusion Neon because when you DO see the pink shimmer, they match. Also, it's opaque. I really like it. Also, this is the first time I've done these fingers for the accents instead of the middle and ring fingers. Still getting used to it :) 

How are you lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment