Sunday, September 8, 2013

So Easy, I Did It At Work: Taped Triangles

No, seriously. I did these at my desk. I took the pics on my lunch break. I had these colors in my purse (Who DOESN'T keep random nail polish on their person at all times? Oh. Just me, then? Gotcha.), and so ran with what I had.

Mind the horrible cleanup job, I don't have a brush at work.




I honestly wasn't expecting these colors to go together as well as they do. 

I used Essie Bikini So Teeny and Wet'N'Wild Lava Brew. The Bikini So Teeny is a lot more blue and less purple than in these pics, thanks to my <sarcasm> wonderful </sarcasm> phone's camera.

Bikini So Teeny is a definite two-coater, maybe three if you weren't paying 100% attention (like if you were at work...). The application is great, though. 

Lava Brew is really dependent on what type of lighting you're in. In the light of the lamp I'm typing by, it's a beautiful rose color. Under the florescent at work, it's a soft pink or gold. I'm in love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment