Thursday, February 13, 2014

Second Valentine's Day Post- Because I Love You

So I've been wanting to use this stamp for forever and I decided to give it a go. Then I got a brilliant idea from some movie or something I was watching and suddenly my wood nails became Valentine's Day nails.

The Boyfriend's first initial is Z, and I'm M. Geddit? :D

Apple!

D'aww

I'm very pleased with how this turned out. Base color is Sinful Colors' Nirvana, stamping with Winstonia W113 plate and  Revlon's Hot for Chocolate. I used Revlon Trade Winds for the "carving", and a mix of greens for the "leaves". Topped with a matte topcoat. 

I learned the hard way to do the letters BEFORE the heart... So that I can fit them in it. Oops.

Hope you guys have a happy Valentine's Day! I plan to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment