Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines Day Cheetah Nails

Happy Valentine's Day!! I have some GORGEOUS nails to show you!! I got inspiration from a dozen Pins, this one and this one, especially.

Watermark is back!



I LOVED wearing these, I was so sad to take them off. These have been my favorite so far, and I am extremely proud of them. I have been so excited to show you!

I did a french mani using NYC's Mother of Pearl St. and Sinful Colors' Snow Me White. I then took NYC's Broadway Burgundy, and freehanded tiny hearts. I then freehanded black blobs using Sinful Colors' Black on Black around the hearts to make the cheetah look.

On the accents, I stamped a zebra stripe and then covered half of the stripes in black. 
I'm not a fan of the accents, to be quite honest. I wanted to redo them, but simply never got around to it. 

Please subscribe if you like what you see, and you can always follow the blog's twitter, @pinkies4apenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment