Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Flowers Freehand

As soon as I saw this , I knew I had to try to recreate it, despite the fact that I'm still no good with freehanding. Buuuut I got some new brushes and I want to try them out, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

They turned out pretty well, if you don't look too closely.

I did this from memory, and i'm still pretty pleased with them :)




I'm really digging these nails!! I wish they'd turned out better, but that's what practice is for, right?

Two coats of Pure Ice's Superstar, and then I dabbed Sinful Colors' Lavander (it's weird how that's spelled wrong, and I triple-checked), and Essie's Bikini So Teeny randomly on the corner or my nail, and let that dry. I dabbed some Oh Baby! by Pure Ice in the center, then went to town making ) shapes with the brush. Which is not particularly hard, it's just not easy getting the polish to stay the same consistency.

I thinned the polish with some acetone to try to get it easier to work with, and it actually worked :D

Please subscribe and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment