Monday, October 8, 2012

Candy Apple Nails

I was wondering what to do Saturday night, so I went with my default- I did my nails! But what did I want to
do? My mom gave me the answer: Candy Apple nails! They turned out cute, and I've been wearing them ever since :)

These were pretty easy! Just sponged the colors on, and then add the caramel topping :)

I used Sinful Colors Unicorn as my base. I was planning on letting it show with the other colors,  but that didn't happen.
Unicorn is a very soft yellow creme. Very pretty.

After the sponging, before the matte coat. I tried to make every nail unique. No two apples are alike!

Here's with the "caramel" applied. I added a matte topcoat to the apple. I mixed a soft brown creme I have with a gold I recently bought to create the caramel, and then topped it with my Wet'N'Wild topcoat.

I guess I didn't get as much disparity as I wanted, all the red is on the right side of the nail. Oh well, they still don't look the same!



To finish, I added a stem and a leaf on top. I think they turned out really cute!
All done!
So what do you think? Totally fall, right?

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see "real tree." You're back in the Midwest and maybe some of our country girls would like that. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete